People that have karmic relationships have them because they need some kind of growth on their journey. A karmic relationship isn’t just a lover but can be a friend, teacher, mentor or even a co-worker.
Not all karmic relationships are soulmate relationships and some happen because the soul is there to help resolve issues of the heart and issues of the past. This can include forgiveness that needs to be addressed.
Karmic Relationship Signs
There are many signs that you might be in a karmic relationship but here are some of the most known ones:
- You recognize them even though you have never met.
- The attraction is so strong that you cannot explain it.
- The relationship is intense in a positive or negative way.
- It might be your only relationship.
- It brings about strong emotions.
- You feel addicted to the person.
- You fight a lot and press each other’s buttons.
- You want to stay in the relationship even when you know its not a good idea.
- You have a hard time walking away.
Why Have a Karmic Relationship?
No relationship happens without a purpose and this is true for karmic relationships. Most of them happen because you need to learn a life lesson, or you need to change your journey path. These relationships might be painful and hurtful and they are usually roller coasters.
Most of the time when you are in these kinds of relationships your family or friends won’t understand why you stay in them but they are hard to leave. Some people end up staying in these relationships for life.
Not all of the relationship will be hard and sometimes it will seem like the best thing that has ever happened to you. That normally doesn’t last though.
Getting Support in a Karmic Relationship
Most of the time a karmic relationship won’t last but if it does, it might last forever. Even if one of the people in the relationship dies, the other will not ever find love again or take on a new partner.
Here are signs you are in a lasting karmic relationship:
- You understand each other deeply.
- You feel bonded and loyal to them.
- You are comfortable with each other even if you have just met.
- You know that you are on the same life path.
- There is deep trust.
- It is easy to be around this person.
- You can forgive when things are hurtful and move forward.
Everyone connects with people differently and if you are in a karmic relationship it might be different for you. As time changes and space changes, you can live your life with this person over and over. Learn to live your best life and to face the challenges that the universe puts in front of you.